Steering Committee Update
Leads: pwittrock, timothysc
Thanks to our notetaker: tpepper
- incubation is deprecated, “associated” projects are a thing
- WG are horizontal across SIGs and are ephemeral. Subprojects own a piece
of code and relate to a SIG. Example: SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle with
kubeadm, kops, etc. under it.
- SIG charters: PR a proposed new SIG with the draft charter. Discussion
can then happen on GitHub around the evolving charter. This is cleaner
and more efficient than discussing on mailing list.
- K8s values doc updated by Sarah Novotny
- changes to voting roles and rules are in the works