Kubernetes sig-aws Goals (2017)
- We hope to offer a more seamless integration path to taking advantage of IAM roles in Kubernetes
- We are looking at implementations such as kube2iam
Kubernetes components now have the ability to take advantage of IAM roles. The process is intuitive and easy.
Networking in AWS
- We hope to offer a knowledge base for networking in Kubernetes on AWS
- We will consolidate networking reports and metrics around Kubernetes e2e tests and grow our metric list over time
A user can go to a single public location, and see a side by side comparison of networking avenues in Kubernetes on AWS.
- We need to improve and harden our federation support in AWS
A user can easily deploy, configure, and run a federated Kubernetes cluster across regions in AWS. There is at least 1 central knowledge base for this concern hosted within the community.